Interested in Joining our Team?
VISO is a global multidisciplinary design and manufacturing firm specializing in contemporary decorative light fixtures. Located in downtown Toronto, our diverse team of individuals is bound by one common goal: to create great products for our customers.
We have a wide range of opportunities across numerous departments here at VISO. Regardless of the position, we are always looking to hire talented and creative people to bring magic to the VISO team. If you are ready to become a part of the magic, please apply!
Please send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Kindly note, our office is busy handling custom design work and client inquires, we ask that you only contact us via email.
Thank you in advance!
Crafting something unique takes more than good ideas: it takes a group of dedicated professionals who aren’t afraid to try something new, make it better, and then make it perfect.
If you’re looking for a job that stretches your creative muscles, and gives you the chance to be better every day, this is the opportunity for you.
At VISO, we’re always searching for ways to innovate. Whether in our groundbreaking custom lighting designs, our company culture, or our business strategies, we know that being better is the only way forward. That spirit has fueled our success for over 25 years, and has driven us to be unique, uncompromising, and exceptional in everything we do.
Now we’re looking to add a new member to our analytics team: someone with expertise, technical ability, and a positive, collaborative attitude.
That’s where you come in
As our new Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for a range of financial duties: things like reporting, data management, costing and analysis.
A big part of this role involves working with our new ERP software, EPICOR. Here you’ll manage end to end business processes, and identify, define, and analyze business requirements. You’ll also support our software transition by being a resource for EPICOR, and contribute to change and product management.
Succeeding in this role means always looking forward to new opportunities, whether that involves improving our systems for efficiency, finding new applications, or furthering our business goals.
Business analysis is an integral role in our company, and you’ll learn all about our core operations as you gain experience with us. If you can deliver on and exceed the expectations of this role, there will be plenty of chances to grow into more senior positions and responsibilities.
Along with relevant experience, we’re seeking someone who:
- Takes initiative – you have the drive and independence to finish projects and tasks on your own, and know how to meet deadlines.
- Loves learning – constant improvement is your motto: you are an innovator who’s always looking for a better way.
- Excels in group settings – you’re as good with people as you are with analysis, and can use strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with anyone who can lend a hand.
- Thinks creatively – you’re strategic and excel in problem solving. You aren’t afraid to try different approaches, and know how to switch tactics when things aren’t working.
Working @ Viso
This will be a full-time, permanent position with hours from 9-5, Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes a salary between $70,000 and $85,000 per year, commensurate with your experience. You’ll also get full medical and dental after a trial period, as well as free parking, and potential for bonuses.
We do work culture a little bit differently at VISO. Or office is pet friendly, and we encourage people to be themselves at work. As a group we love collaboration, and maintaining the fun, positive, family-like environment of our workplace is a top priority.
If you want to join a team that’s supportive and always looking to do better, we want to hear from you.
- Experience in business analysis, preferably in manufacturing or a related industry
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field
- Strong business communication skills, and ability/interest in working directly with clients
- Proficiency with ERP software, including EPICOR
- Demonstrated ability to implement new software/systems related to business analytics
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications, and look forward to hearing from you.
Technical/drawing skills, capabilities with Keyshot, understanding of international electrical requirements – decorative and technical lighting.
The position is a rare opportunity to join and build the core industrial design team at VISO. You will have an opportunity to work with renowned international Interior Designers & Architects to satisfy lighting requirements for their projects. Additionally, you will work with various production teams and partners to achieve products are according to VISO’s design and quality expectations and exceed customers’ expectations. Customers love lighting we design and produce for their projects because our products are “Made With Love”. Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience.
- Superb rendering capabilities with Keyshot
- Understanding of international electrical requirements – decorative and technical lighting
- Understanding of B2B project requirements an asset
- University or College degree required
- Project Management capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Eager to learn and teach
- Must have a valid Canadian work permit.
Dear Candidates, it goes without saying that you are a Teamplayer, Collaborator, Influencer and Leader. Despite workload, you will help fellow teammates, teach, learn and be a leader.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Assemble parts, set up assembly line with materials and supplies.
Building and maintaining relationships with customers and with the team to build better customer and team experience.