Interested in Joining our Team?
VISO is a global multidisciplinary design and manufacturing firm specializing in contemporary decorative light fixtures. Located in downtown Toronto, our diverse team of individuals is bound by one common goal: to create great products for our customers.
We have a wide range of opportunities across numerous departments here at VISO. Regardless of the position, we are always looking to hire talented and creative people to bring magic to the VISO team. If you are ready to become a part of the magic, please apply!
Please send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Kindly note, our office is busy handling custom design work and client inquires, we ask that you only contact us via email.
Thank you in advance!
Customer Service/Quotations Representative
This is an important role that would give the right candidate the freedom to service clients from a quotation point to post sale. the department is set to expand in the near future, so the opportunity is yours to earn.
Duties may include making price quotations, record keeping, RFP response, product training, customer service, returns and replacements, online chat management, internal and external stakeholder communication.
- Manages and coordinates assigned job quoting activities.
- Determine most cost-effective fit of product to project specifications.
- Maintain proper files for product quotes within company quotations program.
- Communicates critical information to purchasing and field associates that request information.
- Works closely with project management
- Interact with clients
- Interpret drawings
- Follows up with clients in a timely manner
- Strong desire and passion to help people, nurture and take care of people
- Follows up with clients in a timely manner
- Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, social media and other forms of communication to address the needs of our clients’ customers.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues.
- Provide product support.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Handle all returns and replacements by following company process in a timely and effective manner
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- University or College degree in a service/technical oriented discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Knowledge of electrical or lighting is a huge asset
- Excellent team player
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service
- Reliable and hardworking
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with ability to meet important deadlines in a fast and efficient manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
Closing Date: March 1st, 2018
Technical/drawing skills, capabilities with Keyshot, understanding of international electrical requirements – decorative and technical lighting.
The position is a rare opportunity to join and build the core industrial design team at VISO. You will have an opportunity to work with renowned international Interior Designers & Architects to satisfy lighting requirements for their projects. Additionally, you will work with various production teams and partners to achieve products are according to VISO’s design and quality expectations and exceed customers’ expectations. Customers love lighting we design and produce for their projects because our products are “Made With Love”. Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience.
- Superb rendering capabilities with Keyshot
- Understanding of international electrical requirements – decorative and technical lighting
- Understanding of B2B project requirements an asset
- University or College degree required
- Project Management capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Eager to learn and teach
- Must have a valid Canadian work permit.
Dear Candidates, it goes without saying that you are a Teamplayer, Collaborator, Influencer and Leader. Despite workload, you will help fellow teammates, teach, learn and be a leader.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Assemble parts, set up assembly line with materials and supplies.
Building and maintaining relationships with customers and with the team to build better customer and team experience.